From January to February 2019, paper companies will usher in a peak of downtime!
In recent days, a number of paper companies have had downtime plans during the period from mid-late January to mid-February 2019. This year's downtime has increased compared to last year. In addition, there are reports that in order to cope with the smoggy weather, Yangzhou Yongfengyu, which is an exempt enterprise, has taken the initiative to reduce production by 50%. All kinds of signs have to be reminiscent of the current weak demand for packaging paper.
A number of paper mills have announced the Spring Festival holiday announcement
In view of the actual operation of the cardboard cutout production line, all the machines in Zhanjiang factories are scheduled to be shut down for maintenance during the period of January 10-18, 2019.
Dongguan Paper Supplier
According to the annual work plan, the machine equipment will be shut down for maintenance and technical upgrades. The planned downtime for each paper machine is as follows:
1.paper machine is shut down for maintenance from December 22, 2018 to January 15, 2019;
2.paper machine will be shut down for maintenance from January 16, 2019;
3. near the Spring Festival, in order to facilitate employees to go home for the holidays, the proposed Spring Festival holiday from January 26, 2019 to February 23, 2019.
Hunan Paper Supplier
As our company plans to shut down the equipment during the Spring Festival, in order to facilitate your company to arrange production plans as early as possible, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
1. The PM1 downtime is from February 1st to February 8th, and the downtime is 8 days. The paper type is the cattle cardboard;
2. The PM2 downtime is from February 1st to February 9th, and the downtime is 9 days. The paper type is the cattle cardboard;
3. The PM3 downtime is from February 1st to February 15th, and the downtime is 15 days. The production paper is white-faced cattle card and coated cattle card;
4, PM6, 7 downtime from February 1st to February 15th, 15 days of downtime, the production of paper is corrugated;
5, PM9, 10 downtime from February 1st to February 15th, 15 days of downtime, the production of paper is corrugated;
6. The PM4 downtime is from January 24th to February 15th, and the downtime is 23 days. The production paper type is gray-white board paper;
7. The PM11 downtime is from February 1st to February 4th, and the downtime is 4 days. The production paper is gray-white board paper;
8. The PM18 downtime is from February 1st to February 15th, and the downtime is 15 days. The production paper is corrugated;
9. The PM19 downtime is from February 2nd to February 15th, and the downtime is 14 days. The production paper is cattle cardboard;
10. The PM32 downtime is from January 18th to January 27th, and the downtime is 10 days. The production paper type is gray-white board paper;
Guangdong Cai Yijie:
Due to the maintenance and repair of our production machinery and equipment, our company plans to carry out shutdown maintenance in January (February 2019-2019), the specific arrangements are as follows:
Factory from Dongguan: PM1/24, the downtime is from January 22 to February 12, and the number of downtimes is 21 days. The paper is made of core paper/cattle cardboard floor display. PM3 downtime is from January 15th to January 21st, the number of downtimes is 6 days, and the production paper type is 6 days.
Factory from Beijing: PM7 downtime is from January 1st to January 28th, shutdown for 27 days, the production of paper is cattle cardboard; PM12 downtime is from January 24th to February 13th, shutdown for 20 days, production paper The species is cattle cardboard; the PM17 downtime is from January 17th to February 21st, and the machine is shut down for 35 days. The paper is produced as coated gray-whiteboard paper;
Factory from Jiangx: Two cattle cardboard floor display machines, PM3 will be down on December 8, 2018, January 7, 2019, 31 days off; PM4 downtime is from January 3 to January 13, 2019, down 11 days.
This year's Spring Festival downtime is generally long
From mid-late January to mid-February 2019, it was the time for paper mills and carton factories to take a holiday, and paper mills were also shut down. However, this year, some paper companies stopped working for a month during the Spring Festival, which was extended compared with previous years.
It is worth noting that Yongfengyu is the first batch of Jiangsu Province's first autumn and winter peak production and heavy pollution weather emergency control and production restriction exemption enterprises. In the face of the recent smog problem, self-pressurize and actively reduce the production capacity. “At present, a boiler is stopped to ensure 50% of production capacity to reduce emissions.”
The Spring Festival downtime is lengthened, and the production capacity is halved. The actions of the leading paper companies have to be reminiscent of the current weak demand for packaging paper.
Looking forward to 2019, one supplier from Chongqing, its 550,000 tons of packaging paper project is expected to be put into operation after the Spring Festival. At that time, it may have a greater impact on the supply and demand of the original paper in the southwest market. In addition, after the Spring Festival, the national waste market is expected to pick up, which may bring certain to the base paper.
Every day of the year, there is some city or town in the world that is changing over to for cardboard stand.
Foshan Cai Yi Jie Printing Co.,LTD. will provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers.
is something that has been around for a few decades now, enjoying it's heyday back in the cardboard floor displays.